Friday, July 5, 2013

5 tahun berlalu

Assalamualaikum...

It has been a long time i did not update my blog. I am just too lazy and busy :P. So, tonight I am not going to write a long one hehe, just wanna make a special entry for my ayah as a daughter memperingati hari ayah tinggalkan kami buat selama-lamanya. Tomorrow 6.7.2013 will be genap 5 tahun ayah left us. WOww time flies really fast. Hmmm. So, whoever read this entry. Mohon jasa baik anda sekalian, menghadiahkan Al-fatihah untuk ayah tersayang saya. TQ :)

I know I am not a perfect daughter to my father, but after you've left me. I have changed. Maybe not 360 degree, but i changed. I do achieved something in my life, but it's sad for me because you are not being able to see my achievement  **fuuhh this is so hard**. And I know you must be proud of me :'). **shall stop now, if not I'll end up crying** teehee. I love you so much and you're the best father ever. Al- fatihah.


No comments:

Post a Comment